fredag 7. september 2012

My day in Cambridge

 


After a long breakfast and some American tv, I made a sandwich for lunch and headed down to Harvard Square. After some shopping  a scarf and three books, I am such a nerd. I even got hit on in the book store!!!
 
 

 
 
I found a nice bench in this park outside of Peet's Coffee house where  I enjoyed my lunch, watched the people and listen to a street musician.




 
Peet's has a lovely Jamin tea.
 
 
 

 
 
 
On my way home I stopped in Cambridge Common and read for an houre in one of my new books and just enjoyed the nice weather and people watching before heading home for a snack and then heading out again for  my very first pedicure and my second manicure. So now my hands and feet are ready for the Wedding this weekend in the Berkshires.
 
 


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar