onsdag 2. februar 2011

Birthdaycard for my beloved Aunt


I have not done much scrapping since before Christmas when I made a lot of Christmas cards and gift tags. I kind of had had enough of scrapping for a while. Last week I made a list of the cards I have to make in January and February and it turned out to be a quite a few, so now I have gotten the spirit back and have made a couple of cards. I like to try new ideas so I don't always make the standard 6 by 6 inch cards every time. So for my Aunt who turnes 65 this week I have made this 3D kind of card.
Since I can't be with her and celebrate as she lives in Boston and I in Norway, I have with this card sent her a birthday song (the notes), flowers, some good wine, cake and my best wishes.

Happy Birthday my dearest Aunt !

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar