søndag 9. januar 2011

My "new" living room

Last Easter I redecorated my living room. I tore down the old wall paper and put up a new one. On three of the walls I have a simple wall paper in a nice cream colour and one of the short walls I have a wall paper with a pattern of magnolia flower in a matching cream colour. The finish of the magnolia wall paper is a little shiny without becomin cheap or vulgar. Last week I finally put the final touch on the living room with some new furniture. For years I have been looking for the perfect arm chair that I curl up in with a nice cup of tea with a good book in front of the fire place. Right before Christmas I found the perfect arm chair and a a nice coffee table, both at a reasonably price. The new furniture was delivered last week and I am so pleased with them.




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar